2 3/8" Flex Pipe

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

no1psycho

Jun 11, 2008
Eastern Maine
Finally got my P68 last week and I'm going to start the installation Saturday morning. I thought I had everything together, but when I went to slide the stove into place this evening I decided to go ahead and hook the flex pipe from the Simpson Wall Thimble with Air Intake kit that I bought up to the air intake on the back of the stove. Well, after trying unsuccessfully I decided to read the info about the kit and find out that the kit comes with 2" flex pipe and the Harman needs 2 3/8" flex pipe. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I can get the 2 3/8" that I need?? Thanks in advance.

Go to your autoparts store and get a muffler or exhaust pipe adapter. They're a couple or three inches long and a variety of sizes - make sure you measure the inner diameter and outer diameter of both of your vent pipes (the one from the stove and your flex pipe) so you can find an adapter that fits. Then silicone & clamp (worm gear drive - radiator type) the parts together.

Status
Not open for further replies.