2.5 hours. . .

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigg_Redd

Minister of Fire
Oct 19, 2008
Shelton, WA
. . . is how long it took me, my fat old dad, and my fat old cousin's husband to saw and load 2 cord (Doug Fir, hemlock, & some western red cedar) this morning. To be fair we split hardly anything, however, much of it is small and will not require splitting.

This is what happens when me and my new saw are turned loose on the log dump of a very large mill.

I have seen the light... ;-)

So which do I need to get? A new saw or two old fat people?

BrotherBart said:
That's one too many fat guys BB, har har har.

Good thing he is like 5 years ahead! ;-)

Danno77 said:
BrotherBart said:
That's one too many fat guys BB, har har har.

:lol: :lol:

Dont forget the hipwaders cause its sure gettin' deep in here.

smokinjay said:

I'm zero years ahead. I cut four for myself and I'm cutting 8 or so for my parents (I've cut about 10 out of the 12 I need for this year so far). By the time this is all said and done I'll be a year or two ahead.

BrotherBart said:

The results wouldn't have been much different with the old 290, so, I recommend getting a couple old fat guys.

So who was sitting and watching cause that is reall slow for 3 guys if the saws were decent

Love your posts cain't wait till you can send pictures of the fat folks

cptoneleg said:
Love your posts cain't wait till you can send pictures of the fat folks

Wait until after lunch though,if you would please. :lol:

One person with a saw, two old fat people, 2.5 hours, and 2 cords, sounds just right to me.

Bigg_Redd said:
smokinjay said:

I'm zero years ahead. I cut four for myself and I'm cutting 8 or so for my parents (I've cut about 10 out of the 12 I need for this year so far). By the time this is all said and done I'll be a year or two ahead.

12 a year is a big Number! 440 long over do. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.