2 quarts of Ash Firewood?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lowroadacres

Minister of Fire
Aug 18, 2009
MB
http://www.ebrandon.ca/itemview.aspx?item_id=340604&cat_id=55

I hesitate to post this as I am certain that the seller is well meaning and given that it is Ash there is a good possibility it is dry I cannot imagine buying 2 quarts of firewood for $150 ;)

I was hunting this week and was reminded as I walked through out wood lots that I have no need to buy wood but rather to get my rear in gear and go get some more for the next two winters.

liquid wood may be the fuel of the future!

I have heard of wood gasification?

With these new stoves all you need is a couple of quarts.

thats funny - i just found this on craigslist in my area.

ASH FIRE WOOD $80 QUART - $80 (MEDIA)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-11-23, 6:52PM EST
Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOAD UP OR GET IT DROPPED OFF, GREAT AGED WOOD FOR LOW PRICES, STAY WARM THIS WINTER CALL AND DISCUSES KYLE HLADASZ 610-256-6637 OR EMAIL [email protected]

Typical spelling for a lot of folks. All one has to do is read many posts on this forum to see similar goofs. Sometimes it is difficult to read but usually just aggravating that folks are not taught the correct usage of words.

I hope that a lot of misspellings, typos and the like are English as a Second Language mistakes.

billb3 said:
I hope that a lot of misspellings, typos and the like are English as a Second Language mistakes.

Prolly knot.

Flatbedford said:
billb3 said:

Prolly knot.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.