3 tons squirrel away

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cranky64

Dec 14, 2010
Maryland
I anymore and I’ll have to evict the cars. I can only move 20 bags at a time and most are from big box stores.

15 bags Lingentics left over from last year

75 bags of American Wood Fiber I got for $3.56 at HD

40 bags of Presto-Log for $3.56 at Lowes

20 Bags of Nature’s Own for $3.55 at Lowes.

Very nice..... Have you thought about applying for "Pig Status"? 3 tons is the minimum. When did you get all of these pellets?

Sounds like a warm winter for you....

DexterDay said:
Very nice..... Have you thought about applying for "Pig Status"? 3 tons is the minimum. When did you get all of these pellets?

X2

Sounds like its well earned!

j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

X2

Exactly. The part thats the most impressing, is the 20 bags at a time. So this was all done with a small truck, or could have been a car.

DexterDay said:
j-takeman said:
DexterDay said:

X2

Exactly. The part thats the most impressing, is the 20 bags at a time. So this was all done with a small truck, or could have been a car.

That's the way I did it this year (first year). 17 bags at a time. Brought home 2 tons of greene team that way. The other brands I bought at various places to test out.

Cranky64 said:
I anymore and I’ll have to evict the cars. I can only move 20 bags at a time and most are from big box stores.

15 bags Lingentics left over from last year

75 bags of American Wood Fiber I got for $3.56 at HD

40 bags of Presto-Log for $3.56 at Lowes

20 Bags of Nature’s Own for $3.55 at Lowes.

I hereby grant you your Oinks.

Welcome to our newest member of the Pellet Pig Club Cranky64.

Please add the following to your signature.

“Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club†OINK OINK!!
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselvesâ€-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Now go forth amongst the pellet piles and recruit more members.

would I be pellet pig worthy? order 22 tons each year. unload in my neighborhood with my skidsteer. 5 ton in my garage 5 ton in neighbor#1 garage 3 ton in neighbor # 2&3 garage 2 ton in neighbor # 3,4&5 garage. hunting for a few more bags from hd or lowes

kykel said:
would I be pellet pig worthy? order 22 tons each year. unload in my neighborhood with my skidsteer. 5 ton in my garage 5 ton in neighbor#1 garage 3 ton in neighbor # 2&3 garage 2 ton in neighbor # 3,4&5 garage. hunting for a few more bags from hd or lowes

I thought I granted you that status back awhile ago I normally let the older members grant membership but j-takeman didn't do it when he chimed in earlier here.

I hereby grant you your Oinks.

Welcome to our newest member of the Pellet Pig Club kykel.

Please add the following to your signature.

“Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club†OINK OINK!! Helps his neighbors in their quest for pigness.
“You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselvesâ€-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club

Now go forth amongst the pellet piles and recruit more members.

kykel said:

I wish I was your neighbor...I bet you and your neighbors have fun with your pellet stoves! Also, sounds like you are very nice to load everyone's pellets.

Status
Not open for further replies.