30K today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
I never thought I would see the day of post 30K, but here it is. It's been quite a journey since I first logged on here. I keep at it because of the many helpful folks that are here. Of course it helps to have the wonderful humor that keeps things alive and brings a smile to my day, to have the great mods I work with, and most importantly for Craig who created a very special nook in the internet. It's been a fun trip and I thank you all for making it so.

I never thought I would see the day of post 30K, but here it is. It's been quite a journey since I first logged on here. I keep at it because of the many helpful folks that are here. Of course it helps to have the wonderful humor that keeps things alive and brings a smile to my day, to have the great mods I work with, and most importantly for Craig who created a very special nook in the internet. It's been a fun trip and I thank you all for making it so.
And in just 7 years too. Congrats...kudos!

Your knowledge and helpfulness surely is appreciated. Thanks for what you do.

Maybe your title should be changed to WARHAMMER?
timthumb.php

Reactions: bfunk13
Congrats BG, your insight and input are greatly appreciated and respected :cool:now get back to work;)

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Willing to bet that there are a lot of people happier with their stove purchases because of your sage advice BG. And more than a few houses still standing due to your assistance.

And a Mod Squad constantly amazed at your patience and good humor.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
I heard that the mods get 1$ per post ;).

30,000 - holy crap. To even keep sane after the 437th time that you have read "will my wood be ready", or "what stove should I buy"?;lol

You have helped many. I have witnessed it on many occasions. May another 30,000 come without therapy.:cool:

Reactions: PapaDave
That was the old contract. When the stock option plan was put in place it all changed.

Private or public? Gonna getz me sum of them hearth stocks.:cool:

Take your bow fine sir and pause a moment to hear the applause. You may not get rich at it, but your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thanks for all the help.

Yeah, but that was 30k in soft northwestern wood. That's like 12k in hardwood.

Huzzah for BG . . . for some reason he always struck me as being very Zen-like in the way he patiently answers questions and deals with issues . . . even questions and issues that have been asked 20,000 times before.

May he stick around for another 30,000 posts . . . and Lord willing I'll be here to see Post 60,000 from BG.

Wow..

Just wow.

Have you done the math to figure how many hours of your life have been spent on this forum yet? ;)

I am so thankful for all your great advice BG...Hearth.com would not be the same without you.
You are a valuable asset here and we appreciate your knowledge, humor and how well you keep us "in line"....;em>>;lol

Wow..

Just wow.

Have you done the math to figure how many hours of your life have been spent on this forum yet? ;)

I did. It came out to around one TV mini-series.

Good for you BeGreen. I doubt anyone will ever catch you. I hit 19,000 today so am way behind. That's okay though. And thanks for giving out good advice especially to those new folks who are just getting into wood burning.

"constantly amazed at your patience and good humor"
Ding, ding, ding.
"even questions and issues that have been asked 20,000 times before."
This is how he got so many posts. All responses are on speed dial.:cool:
Thanks, begreen.

Reactions: Defiant
"Always observe your clearances Grasshopper."

- Master BG

Reactions: milleo
"constantly amazed at your patience and good humor"
Ding, ding, ding.
"even questions and issues that have been asked 20,000 times before."
This is how he got so many posts. All responses are on speed dial.:cool:
Thanks, begreen.

Now that's a thought. I need to develop a library of responses. First will be about blowing the cold air toward the heat.

I sure hope not Rick or you are in deep doo doo. :p

Well, at least it's a place with which I'm familiar. ;hm Post on, my friend, post on!

Status
Not open for further replies.