30's tonite in Wisconsin and I don't have my stove installed...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
Maybe tomorrow nite...

I didn't think that you lived that far north. Thought that only Langlade county and north had a frost advisory. I think that we're only suppose to get down to low 40's tonight.

I think Waupaca county will see about 38F in the countryside... but we should miss the frost advisories which start in Shawano county then head north.

I'm in town but I live real close to the river...it's kinda low here so we get a bit chillier than some others... s**t runs downhill as they say.

No reason to use the NG tonite except for my laziness...

Probably going to get down to 30 here in northern michigan....but not firing up the stove till mid late oct...

What you didn't can all that heat that the supposed electrical power generator made for you today as you filmed your latest avatar?

SmokeyTheBear said:
What you didn't can all that heat that the supposed electrical power generator made for you today as you filmed your latest avatar?
Would have been a good idea but I'm afraid of heights...

Will be 23 by morning. Going fishing on the big lakes early so will light a fire before the wife and kids awake.
Save your pellets Krooser, somone has to pay for maintaining the NG lines. %-P

north of 60 said:
Will be 23 by morning. Going fishing on the big lakes early so will light a fire before the wife and kids awake.
Save your pellets Krooser, somone has to pay for maintaining the NG lines. %-P

Thank you...thank you VERY much...

Got down to 28 most of the night here...

Damn, really crept up on ya, eh?

I learned, when I was a Yooper, to enjoy the summer.... both days of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.