32 cc craftsman weedwacker - is it worth 50 bucks? Help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

efoyt

Sep 18, 2008
Maine
It looks older but not to old - all of the 32 cc weedwakers that they have now are commercial grade and this one looks like it's commercial grade. It is green and says incredi pull on it.

feedback would be great!!!!

I always had luck with Craftsman products. If its a straight shaft..I would grab it. I didnt like the curved shaft,,,always hurt my back when I was operating it. Make sure it starts before ya buy it. Take it home, change the plug, clean the air filter,,lube the linkage and ad some nice fresh fuel...

Joey said:
I always had luck with Craftsman products. If its a straight shaft..I would grab it. I didnt like the curved shaft,,,always hurt my back when I was operating it. Make sure it starts before ya buy it. Take it home, change the plug, clean the air filter,,lube the linkage and ad some nice fresh fuel...

It is a straight shaft...and it does start.

thanks

If I needed a weedwacker and this came along, I'd probably buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.