411 on White Flame Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanDean777

Jan 6, 2011
Western Colorado
Has anyone used White Flame Pellets before? They are out of Utah and claim to have clean burn with high BTU, and they are $212 per ton delivered. I am close to the source so my price is probably less than if it is tucked to NY!

Walk on by.... You are closer to Rocky Mountains or Smith and Jones or Arbor Pellets that will serve you much better. I have cleaned three stoves almost ruined by WF pellets and after visiting their plant, I can understand why.

I am actually about the same distance to RM and WF. Locals here have said RM is dirty this year, so I have been burning some out of South Dakota, but I forget the brand. Probably will go back to them. I just checked my hopper and the WF pellets are going way faster than the last brand. I will post that brand tomorrow after ordering them.

Eurekas??? Do you know where Evanston, Wyoming is? Depends on where you are, but could be an almost straight shot north. PM me if you want particulars.

Status
Not open for further replies.