49-TRCPM Burn In Pics

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsdws

Feeling the Heat
Feb 9, 2011
Central Illinois
It's 18 degrees out...windchill of 7...and I have the CPM running it's burn in out in the driveway. It's so cold I had to bump up the suggested burn in setting of 5-5 to 8-8 to get it hot enough for the blower fan to kick in!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0011 (2).jpg
    DSC_0011 (2).jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 333
Looks good so far!

Hey, where's the brass coil door handle? :gulp:

Still in the baggy...I figured I'd put it on when I get it inside this afternoon. Gotta pull it back in the shop first and give her a good cleaning then I'll be setting her on the hearth later.

jrsdws said:
Still in the baggy...I figured I'd put it on when I get it inside this afternoon. Gotta pull it back in the shop first and give her a good cleaning then I'll be setting her on the hearth later.
:)

Burnt in...cleaned up...and set in place. Install scheduled for Friday morning....decided to go straight up through ceiling. Hearth pad still needs trim...don't want to rush into anything like that...maybe a summer project.

Attachments

• DSC_0013 (2).jpg
    DSC_0013 (2).jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 237
I see the perfect spot for that Surge Protector that you weren't going to Forget! ;-P

Just ribbin ya.... Looks great. Definitely jealous. Thats coming from a guy with 3 stoves in his house too... :lol:

I have the forum approved model on the way!!!

Where in central?

Bloomington/Normal area....little north. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.