49-TRCPM Dry Run

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhredbird

Sep 8, 2011
Southern, NH
Did the dry run, 1-1 in led windows turned to 5-U.
Combustion fan came on, Stirer turned in pot, Glow plug igniter turned red hot, Checked the auger was tuning by opening hopper.
20 min. later E-2 code came on at panel.
Could here the air pump.
Then it shut off and i un-pluged from wall.
Am I good to continue?
Still haven't heard room air blower?
Its raining here, maybe put back outside on sunday and 1st fire with pellets to do the seasoning burn on 5-5 for couple hrs.

seems to me room blower wont kick on until youre burning pellets and reach required temp.

Load that puppy and go.

Stoves will run from 5-10 minutes before the convection blower (room air) kicks on. Takes awhile. Bit the stove has snap discs that need to reach a certain temp before the blower comes on.

The figure you saw in the control panel after the 1-1 was actually "S U", which means "Start-Up". When you "Shut Down", you will see "S D".

You are ready to burn. Load pellets and go....the room air blower won't come on until the control board heat sensor sees about 120 degrees constantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.