90 degree adjustable elbow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Didgeman

Jan 30, 2010
Spfld,MA
Hello. Does anybody know if double wall 90 degree adjustable elbows are still made? Menards on line lists one made by supervent,but the supervent web site does not list it as adjustable.thank you for any help.

Where is it going- do you just need a single wall or double wall

Thanks for the reply. The pipe is for the connector pipe between the stove and the chimney. I have 22 gauge single wall now,and I want to try to make things more efficient.I had a double wall adjustable elbow for my first stove,but that pipe is no longer made.I still have one elbow and 18 inches of pipe,but I need another elbow for the set up I need for my stove.Thank you.

The problem you will have is that if you do find another elbow, every manufacturer connects differently on their double wall pipe. And unless it is a really long run of connector pipe you will get more efficiency from the radiated heat from the single wall pipe inside the building envelope than you will with double wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.