95 mpg practical car?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm coming close to pulling the trigger on either a Ford F-150, or a Chevy Silverado! (Great.........now I'm gonna start a war......)

-Soupy1957

That thing had to be intentionally made that ugly. I like the concept, but dang, give it a cool paint job or something.

Jags said:
That thing had to be intentionally made that ugly. I like the concept, but dang, give it a cool paint job or something.
prevalence of flatlander aesthetix? no wonder it comes from Me. duh, it looks like a woody, peckerhead! :kiss:

I take it the boat builders up in maine are looking for other work? Say building bodies for cars...

Backpack09 said:
I take it the boat builders up in maine are looking for other work? Say building bodies for cars...
car came in 2nd in MPG contest. built from ford parts with 3cyl diesel in center of car. i aint seen it live

~*~vvv~*~ said:
prevalence of flatlander aesthetix? no wonder it comes from Me.

Oh, I had forgotten that you folks were sooo much more enlightened than the rest of the country. :blank:

Jags said:
~*~vvv~*~ said:
prevalence of flatlander aesthetix? no wonder it comes from Me.

Oh, I had forgotten that you folks were sooo much more enlightened than the rest of the country. :blank:
were is right! its mostly bland,blaise,& standardized now. Something about keeping up with the Joneses that ends up in losing the Cojoneses

Status
Not open for further replies.