A case of the tail wagging the dog...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnapCracklePop

Feeling the Heat
Sep 29, 2010
Southwestern Penna
I was listening to the local news at 11 the other night and heard a couple of key words that made me glance up...

It seems my tree service guy was doing some bucket work and had some lines around the upper part of a tree when the tree just went and broke. Oops.

The truck went with it part way and ended up at about a 44-degree tilt. They didn't say that anyone was hurt. I guess it didn't hurt the truck. Mostly embarrassing, eh?

Sorry, guys, no pix...

Nancy

I'll bet he won't forget that ride for a while and he didn't even have to purchase a ticket for the ride either. But a 44 degree isn't that bad so at least he no doubt could get down easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.