A chainsaw in the kitchen

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobUrban

Minister of Fire
Jul 24, 2010
Central Michigan
Been a while since I have had time to get to the shop and play but I was able to finish up a few orders this weekend and start a bunch of new blades. Here is one I thought might be appreciated by those who run saws.

DSCF9259.jpg

DSCF9262.jpg

DSCF9265.jpg

Very nice Bob. Good to see you back posting.

Love that knife! Kinda like a santoko.

Thanks everyone. Just a little hobby of mine is to take things that were once something else and turn them into knives. I like working with the chainsaw chain because it incorporates 2 of my hobby/obsessions.

Reactions: ScotO and Eatonpcat
Neat to see what some of the members can do with metal, wood, clay, etc. . . . about the most technical thing I can do with metal is mix up equal parts of JB Weld and crudely fuse things together. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.