A Good Laugh

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be gassing up the saw right away for that kind of a deal.Some people. :roll:

Gosh.
Might need to add to the deal some. So many are on the way to the tree.
I'd ask them if I could deliver a few loads, & split & stacked wood for them too, just for the opportunity to cut their problem tree down for them %-P

Who knows, maybe in their world, it will work.

That's interesting. Considering the fact that tree services will generally charge to land a tree, and charge more if you want it hauled off, this guy wants to get paid to have someone else do all that, lol... Great stuff.

mdocod said:
That's interesting. Considering the fact that tree services will generally charge to land a tree, and charge more if you want it hauled off, this guy wants to get paid to have someone else do all that, lol... Great stuff.

alway people trying to make an extra buck off of that stuff... seems to be a common theme in craigslist firewood ads...

But he says it's a good deal! :)

This one has been posted for quite some time and I look for it be there from a long time to come. In past posts he said there is over 30,000 lbs of wood and worth over $10,000.

Date: 2011-11-12, 8:32AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a walnut tree in my back yard that needs taken down. I have been trold there are companys out their that will pay you for it, I just want it gone. Its about 12 foot round at base and its about 8-10 foot of straight pieces before it starts branching off.

Call Russell
XXX-XXX-XXXX

I took out the phone number to keep you all from overloading his phone wanting it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.