A new way to mix Walnut and Ash

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mywaynow

Minister of Fire
Dec 13, 2010
Northeast
Got most of my Ash take stacked up on the pallets yesterday. Went out to tidy up a bit and move the splitter to the Oak side of the pile (have some to split and more bucked to gather). Trying to entertain my new girl, I found a Walnut on the ground and placed it in the pile. First pic "don't touch", second was "ok". She is a blast. Can't wait for this winter, will now have a patner in wood scrounging.

Attachments

• kimber4.jpg
    kimber4.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 458
  • kimber3.jpg
    kimber3.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 451
Very nice looking lab! I grew up with two of them one yellow lab named Taffy and one choclate named Decoy they are great dogs

Nice looking pup. Had a "Schatzie <sp>" when I was a kid, looked like her. Damned good dog :)

Since this thread is all about the dog and not really about the wood, I'm moving it out of the Wood Shed forum and into the Perfect Picture forum. Rick

She is 14 weeks. Just had her to the vet for 3rd series of puppy shots and she tilted the scale at 24 lbs. Kimber is her handle; named after the fine American made firearm.

Cute puppy.

She's a cutie 4 sure...and smart too! Appears she will get to be a decent sized girl.

I am hoping not too big! Mom is 75 lbs, Dad around 100, but is just a year old.

Kimber, huh? I'm betting there is some bird retrieving in that pups future. Very nice looking pup.

fv

Status
Not open for further replies.