AAAHHHHHHHHHH much better now

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iskiatomic

Minister of Fire
Nov 15, 2008
Central CT
Well Muther Nature finally dumped some white stuff. She and I have been in a major love, hate relationship. Today I was able to play a bit. Just maybe a little seed in the spring. Just less to mow?

KC

Attachments

• Pent up 001.jpg
    Pent up 001.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 244
  • Pent up 002.jpg
    Pent up 002.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Pent up 004.jpg
    Pent up 004.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 255
  • Pent up 005.jpg
    Pent up 005.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 211
More pics. Bed time soon, to head to Vermont for a ski day in the morning. FINALLY!

KC

Attachments

• Pent up 003.jpg
    Pent up 003.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Pent up 006.jpg
    Pent up 006.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Pent up 007.jpg
    Pent up 007.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 212
  • Pent up 008.jpg
    Pent up 008.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Pent up 009.jpg
    Pent up 009.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 208
A lil seed in the spring....you are cracked in the head..... :ahhh: :lol: :lol:

you are cracked in the head…..

If that was my only problem, I could work with that.

A nice little adrenaline rush today. Nice dinner, a few adult beverages, early to bed, a day of skiing tomorrow, " more adrenaline" , To be continued.

PEACE OUT, KC

KC, how much snow do you have down there? I'm in the south central MA near the boarder of CT/RI/MA where all three state touch. We at best have about 4 inches of fluffy stuff.. I wanted to fire up the sled but I know I will be tearing up the turf so I didn't. Parts of the Cape got a foot of snow and left me up here with a dusting :-(

KC finally got one of his wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.