AC Dropped of some wood today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Yesterday AC and I loaded a trailer with wood thinking we had enough to make a trailer full. This morning he brought the trailer up we unloaded then went to hang out with BackwoodsSavage. This is one trailer full and there are at least 2 more ;lol. I think we got a little carried away. Overall a great day ;ex

Pete

Attachments

• IMG_20121117_171210.jpg
    IMG_20121117_171210.jpg
    464 KB · Views: 166
Looks like some nice wood, what type of wood is it Pallet Pete.

zap

Reactions: Pallet Pete
Looks like some nice wood, what type of wood is it Pallet Pete.

zap

It is Beech from AC's friend who has a literal forrest of downed beech. I got chewed out when my brain farted and I said birch earlier today ;lol. I found a dry piece tonight which was a challenge but it burns so beautiful I could not resist it. Happy home equals beautiful :ZZZ.

Pete

Pallet Pete procures pallets at probable places of pallet production ! People unprofitably proceed to purchase pallets unknowing of Pallet Pete's pallet procuring prowess practice's. Pallets proceed to pile up on Pallet Pete's lawn until Mrs Pallet Pete says Mr Pallet Pete stop persisting to procuring pallets ! Lol dangit Raybonz

Pete

Those are some big splits. Nice looking wood.

Those are some big splits. Nice looking wood.

Yes sir we where power splitting with a bunch of guys. I have an electric splitter to finish them off before they go into there bins.

Pete

Yes sir we where power splitting with a bunch of guys. I have an electric splitter to finish them off before they go into there bins.

Pete

Oh I thought you might have had a monster stove you were feeding. You can never handle the wood too much.

Oh I thought you might have had a monster stove you were feeding. You can never handle the wood too much.

Well I could fit a lot of that in it but then it would not burn as as hot as I like it to. It is a big stove ! Now if it where a Blaze King....

Pete

Pallet Pete procures pallets at probable places of pallet production ! People unprofitably proceed to purchase pallets unknowing of Pallet Pete's pallet procuring prowess practice's. Pallets proceed to pile up on Pallet Pete's lawn until Mrs Pallet Pete says Mr Pallet Pete stop persisting to procuring pallets ! Lol dangit Raybonz

Pete
LMAO you passed me to the pinnacle Pallet Pete! I project that you did this on purpose to prevent me from passing you! ;) Say hello to Dennis for me! Be sure to take some pics and post them here pronto! :)

Ray

Thanks Loon funny it just notified me of your response from Tuesday :rolleyes:.

Pete

Is the Post Office in charge of the Internet now too?
If they were it would cost you around 50 cents per message and it would take a couple days to get to it's destination and occasionally go to the wrong address or never get there at all lol..

If they were it would cost you around 50 cents per message and it would take a couple days to get to it's destination and occasionally go to the wrong address or never get there at all lol..

It would go to China through Antarctica and then get deliverd 10 miles from where it shipped ;lol;lol;lol

Reactions: raybonz
It would go to China through Antarctica and then get deliverd 10 miles from where it shipped ;lol;lol;lol
Just like the internet but MUCH slower ;)

Ray

Status
Not open for further replies.