adding storage for dummies

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw

Mar 22, 2009
Central Vermont
Could someone please direct me to a good and hopefully simple plumbing diagram for storage when plumbed in sieries? The ATMOS is currently up and running in sieries, I am adding a 500 gallon propane tank for storage. I need a simple solution so I can add storage without completely replumbing everything.

On the beginning of the forum there are "stickies" the yellow messages there is plumbing there. If those don't help could you possibly draw your set up and post ?.... Then everybody is on the same page, so to speak...

Rob

I got stuck with a series hookup and put storage in. You can see the plumbing I used here http://www.woodnotoil.com/readarticle.php?article_id=3

That said, I wish I had switched over to a P/S plumbing or at least a reverse flow parallel while I was at it. I will be changing mine when I get the time. I hope you find the diagram useful. Since you are using pressurized storage, you will have to adapt it to your own needs...

Status
Not open for further replies.