ahhhhhhhhhh....I'm going nuts! Do I looked overworked?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my schedule as it looks right now.....
screen shot schedule.jpg

Look at it this way......... JOB SECURITY :)

Reactions: The Ds
Does not look that busy to me. You still have 5 days you are doing nothing. If you could get some people to let you do work midnight to eight you could squeeze in a whole bunch of stuff. Do you find yourself dreaming of stove work when you sleep? ==c

The appointments look pretty well organized geographically to minimize travel time. Is the something the scheduling planner does for you or is it done manually?

The appointments look pretty well organized geographically to minimize travel time. Is the something the scheduling planner does for you or is it done manually?

With the exception of the 9th when you have to be in Rochester NH @ 9 and then Bridgewater MA @ 10... I don't see that happening

racking up the miles on a van, thats for sure.

If you feel like coming to check out my stove on the 13th, let me know. i'm in bristol too. :O

Winter is for work and summer is for relaxation!

Winter is for work and summer is for relaxation!
other way around for me.
Summer... Take advantage of the warm temps and daylight.
Winter... Stay inside near the woodstove and catch up on tv shows I recorded over summer.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
I offered to help you out Scott......lol

PM me if you need assistance. Looking for part time work that could become full time.
----Nailer---

I just hacked into your calendar and changed all your appointments for you. :)

in 5 months you will be looking for work and this will be heaven
The schedule looks like that in the summer too, unfortunately.

The green in Eric, a new hire that just earned his wings but not his own sign on into the company system...so he uses my calender and rides with me on days where there is no green. He is a very good tech...makes me proud.

Colleen does all of the scheduling. SHE IS FANTASTIC. We use a variety of programs such as google maps along with batchgeo.com to create routes and way-points....moreso in the summer for the batchgeo stuff. You guys should see th work tickets which are assigned to me...at last count, these were number up over 410 things I need to do, question to answer, part to order or research, phone support....ah day mi

Scott, with a schedule like that you still have time to post here? I could see allowing the time if it was financially rewarding but especially now in the busiest time of the year it`s a mystery to me how you manage to find the time.
I can understand why and how a guy like Mike Holten the Englander rep finds the time to post since it blends right in with his job and clearly benefits his company`s image .

Scott, with a schedule like that you still have time to post here? I could see allowing the time if it was financially rewarding but especially now in the busiest time of the year it`s a mystery to me how you manage to find the time.
I can understand why and how a guy like Mike Holten the Englander rep finds the time to post since it blends right in with his job and clearly benefits his company`s image .
Look at what time I post...its usually before 6am

Hi Scott

Just hire 2 more guys like Eric and you can sit in the office all day and just manage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.