All set

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrogers999

Oct 9, 2011
Billerica Ma
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351110026.927057.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351110042.287659.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351110053.571419.jpg

Reactions: The Ds
Year 2 pellet burner

I hope they burn as good or better than the LG Granuals I got at the end of last season.

Hey, if you have ANY doubts about them, I think you should just get rid of them.....I'll even offer to dispose of them for you.....for FREE!

==c

Better check the expiration date on those pellets, I bet they have expired. You know what that means don't you?

Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna have to pass.

Lol

I got an Enviro M55 Cast FS. Also put new blower in last year. Yeah I'll look into the signature.

Reactions: DexterDay
I got a home energy audit done last spring. It 12 the attic filled with insulation/ air sealing/ door sweeps done. Can wait to see the difference on those real cold house. The stove heats my whole house. 1600 sq ft.

Reactions: DexterDay
Status
Not open for further replies.