Alternative heating shows/expos in 2009 - where/when?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim K in PA

Minister of Fire
Other than local county or state fairs, are there any specialized, organized shows that feature alternative solid fuel heating, energy generation, etc. in the east or northeastern US?

Check with the various manufacturers of equipment, they generally list the shows they are attending on their websites.

I was surprised to see EKO had a nice booth at the AHR show in Chicago last week, as well as Central, and a few other wood and pellet burners.

Seems the entire Orlanska family was at the booth. They were very excited and helpful. I invited them to the "Hearth".

I told them my only complaint was the door gasket leaking. They offered to send a new one right away no charge, and some advise to keep it soft.

This gal here chatted my ear off for 20 minutes or more. A real go-getter. Anybody with EKO questions should contact her.

hr

Attachments

• MVC-031F.JPG
    MVC-031F.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 234
I know of one in Boston. It is called the alternative energy show. They have a good web site.
The dates are: May 18-20th, location is the Hynes convention center.
Also the NY farm show in Syracuse should have some stuff. Feb 26-28 at the state fair grounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.