And now the weird questions

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

colin morris

Oct 16, 2007
Andover, NH
Would it be possible to get some close-up pictures of a manufactured pellet gasification boiler inside?

I have no intention of copying any manufacturers proprietary design, I would like to see some details other than in a brochure format, and there is nobody that I know that has one that I can take pictures of or even look inside of.

Is there anyone that could explain the Sequence Of Operation in a manufactured batch run pellet gasification boiler? (from start of the batch to the end). At the start of the batch is there some sort of hot surface ignition igniter that gets the pellets started?

You could see one in operation at Tarm in Lyme. They heat their building with it.

Reggie

Status
Not open for further replies.