Another 500 Gallons of storage online.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huffdawg

Minister of Fire
Oct 3, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Just got another 500 gal's of storage online . now a total of 1150 gals. anyone know what speed I should run the circ pump at. the circ is between the buffer and storage tanks ,and all piping is 1-1/4

Huff

huffdawg said:
Just got another 500 gal's of storage online . now a total of 1150 gals. anyone know what speed I should run the circ pump at. the circ is between the buffer and storage tanks ,and all piping is 1-1/4
Huff

Nice Huffdawg. Nice. Congrats! No, I don't know what speed you should set the circ pump at.

Were you singing? "I fill you up. Let's have a party. Lets have a party!"

Gasifier said:
huffdawg said:
Huff

Nice Huffdawg. Nice. Congrats! No, I don't know what speed you should set the circ pump at.

Were you singing? "I fill you up. Let's have a party. Lets have a party!"

The ladies will be smitten!

The same speed you were using for the 500 gal should work fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.