ANother CL LOL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 7, 2010
Southington CT
Cutting firewood from log pile Need help (Wapping CT)

Date: 2011-05-10, 8:27AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Must be clean and neat HARD WORK NO LIABILITY Cut your finger, put in your pocket, take it home to mama. Bring your own container,or sharp chainsaw, 1 for 5 cord , for labor. No B.S. booze or drugs. I have equipment, God Bless 860-644-8486 or 860-707-5727

Yeah, I want to help that guy cut five cord so I can get one. He sounds like a lot of fun to hang around with.

k9brain said:
Yeah, I want to help that guy cut five cord so I can get one. He sounds like a lot of fun to hang around with.

LOL This guy is NUTS!

Maybe he meant it the other way around? Cut 5 cord and leave him 1. Not sure about that finger though....

Maybe he meant one finger lost for every five cords cut. At least, that's what he's averaging.

I got a finger for him.Two in fact.

I emailed to confirm one cord for cutting five.

His response:

"Ayeah you deaf Out of the log pile not woodlot"

Email address: [email protected].

I DO NOT LIE! If I could attach my email I would! So I'd stay away from Wapping CT...

"must be clean" do I have to stop and wash myself off every twenty minutes? No drugs.....you would have to be on drugs. Couldn't I put my finger in a plastic bag? Too many rules for me.

Seems to be a pattern with people offering wood. You would think they were giving away gold or silver.

Status
Not open for further replies.