Another Econoburn delivered

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchased an Econoburn 100 from a reputable dealer, delivered last week of Aug. Install questions to come in the near future. Rusting heap Adobe to be hauled out of the garage.

Congratulations !!
I am in the process of testing a Econoburn 100 , it's hooked to my series of thermal storage tanks ,so even with warmer weather their is no problem putting the boiler through some real life extremely high heat demand tests . I also have a major supply a super seasoned hard wood left over from my wood stove only days . That being said , So far the boiler is a dream come true as far as wood usage , clean burning an SAFETY is concerned . Boiler starting techniques is easy once you figure it out , took me about five attempts . Econoburns tech support is great , they will respond very quickly . If you need any advice PM me .
Anthony

The 100 is the unit I will buy if I can swing the $$ for the chimney work I'll need to do.....so any and all real life usage on this is greatly appreciated!! I will not be able to do storage this year and wonder how efficient it will burn without storage?

PIC #1

Attachments

• Econoburn1.jpg
    Econoburn1.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 263
NNYorker said:

bravo! happy thanksgiving

throw a photo of Phil Dougherty straight underneath your nozzle in the lower firebox

>8*)

pybyr said:
NNYorker said:

bravo! happy thanksgiving

throw a photo of Phil Dougherty straight underneath your nozzle in the lower firebox

>8*)

I'd like to burn his logs he makes from paper money too!

Status
Not open for further replies.