Another Harman p38 sold

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducker

Feeling the Heat
Apr 22, 2008
Leominster, MA
Getting it in the begining of Aug. Total I'm looking at is around 2700. If I called last week, it would of been 170 lower... they ran out of "early-bird" stock, and the new batch of stoves are crept up in price.

I'm really looking forward to this season's cold weather now... no more stacking wood... no more lugging it in!! oh god, I can't wait.

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone has provided me to assist me in buying this.

-Mike

ps.
For those that might of read my other threads, the install will be with DL piping, until the inlet to my chimney, and I've opted not to line my chimney, as it's not exposed and I have a very strong draft, when not light.

Yea I think Harman is going up 8% in July

Everything is going up! I sell scales and we have had huge price increases due to steel pricing and fuel/shipping costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.