Another Hot Deal on CL

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DeWoodBurner said:

"REMAINING TRUNK OF CHERRY TREE IS BEING OFFERED FOR FIREWOOD.....IF YOU CAN CUT IT...YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL FOR $100.00...EXCELLENT FIREWOOD. PHOTO SHOWS HOW LARGE THE REMAINING TRUNK IS........ALOT OF WOOD....ATLEAST TWO PICK UP LOADS.....ALL CHERRY ALL FOR $ 100.00 IF U CAN CUT IT DOWN...."

Well, I might cut it down if they PAID me $100.. but not right up against the house like that. %-P

Attachments

• 3mf3p53oa5O45Q65W5b1pb69365e7f40b1149.jpg
    3mf3p53oa5O45Q65W5b1pb69365e7f40b1149.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 216
HAHA Exactly. I've never paid for any scrounging wood on CL or elsewhere for that matter.Most of the time if the owner's around they say Thanks, 1 time I did get three 20's stuck in my hand though.Those 2 people were extra nice,actually got me some future paid work also cause their friend's had a couple smaller ones they wanted removed.

Snatch it with the winch in under 10 min's! Oh and thats loaded....

homebrewz said:
smokinjay said:

You or the winch? It is the weekend.. :lol:

:lol: Not yet,just taking a break from working in the shop.But give me a few hrs & I'm sure that'll change haha

P
Thistle said:
homebrewz said:
smokinjay said:

You or the winch? It is the weekend.. :lol:

:lol: Not yet,just taking a break from working in the shop.But give me a few hrs & I'm sure that'll change haha

Easy Peasy! ;-P

Status
Not open for further replies.