Another source for storage tanks and boilers.....and in my backyard!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They carry some intersting looking Swedish boilers and storage tanks too. I was not aware of them before they listed their boilers at my site and listed their company in my retailers directory. I have corrisponded with Mike there and he seems knowledgable and very accessible. You should go over and check it out and let us know what you find out.

The boilers looked interesting - especially the draft powered unit, which I'd think of as ideal for the off-grid types that need to watch their Watts... The prices also looked pretty reasonable. The tanks were IMHO a bit less impressive - unlike the boilers, the tanks were on the spendy side, and while they looked nice, were not all that big in terms of volume - about 260 gallons each as I recall, so the boiler and two tank package was only about 500 gallons, which by US standards seems like a pretty small system...

Gooserider

Status
Not open for further replies.