Another year of pellets delivered from woodpellets.com happy customer again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amick780

Jun 27, 2009
Northern New York
Recieved my LG's on friday and was very pleased, fresh pellets manufactured on 8/25/2010!! By far the best packaged pallets I have ever recieved...No torn bags, pallets were wrapped with three different large bags and shrink wrapped as well. Could I have found pellets for $10 less maybe even $20 less a ton?? Probally, but for the convience of online purchase and convience of personalized delivery I could not have been happier. They also gave me $25.00 off for a repeat customer and I had a coupon for $25.00 off delivery! $258 a ton delivered. Although I wish they were still carrying Eagle Valley Pellets, I have had very good success with LG's. Just wanted to put a positive note in here for woodpellets.com

It's good to hear that they addressed the over-wrap problem. Last year the LGs had a single light layer of overwrap which was easily damaged and water got into the pellets via the bag seams.

cncpro said:
It's good to hear that they addressed the over-wrap problem. Last year the LGs had a single light layer of overwrap which was easily damaged and water got into the pellets via the bag seams.
I agree, they actually attached plywood to the tops of the pallets to stop water from coming up from the bottom. There was not a drop of mostuire anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.