Any one use these websites

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
woodheatstoves(dave gault) is a member here and has at times offered discounts to the fellow members. I have sent many stove owners to him for varius items. Not one complaint and prompt service.

I have not used the other site so I can't comment.

I used woodheatstoves and liked there price and service. I will be ordering again soon.

Just ordered 2 parts for my whitfield insert, auger motor and bushing. They seem to have good you tube videos reel help full. Stay tuned I'll keep u posted.

CHECK OUT THESE GUYS....

cshincorporated

I use these guys for everything, they beat everyone else's price by a mile. I recently go a convection blower overnighted to my house for a total of only $70.00.

Franks said:
Never heard of CSH. Thanks for the tip

no problem... they deserve a hats off also for their customer service. I called them when I couldn't find what I was looking for the gal just had me tell her what brand the convection blower was, and the serial #'s off it... took her about 5 seconds to find it for me, set up the overnight delivery, and all was good.

perchin said:
Franks said:
Never heard of CSH. Thanks for the tip

no problem... they deserve a hats off also for their customer service. I called them when I couldn't find what I was looking for the gal just had me tell her what brand the convection blower was, and the serial #'s off it... took her about 5 seconds to find it for me, set up the overnight delivery, and all was good.

I have used them for the motors and blowers. But I don't think they do much for stove parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.