Any opinion or experience with "America's Fuel" pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LRRifleman

Jan 25, 2011
southern New Jersey
Hello!

I am starting to get a feel that TSC is not being judicious or selective in their selection of wood stove pellets.
I will be taking back about 85 bags of "Nation's Choice" pellets on Saturday, because of a higher than normal moisture content and a break down of pellets in "dry" bags. The "Nation's CHoice" pellets will not feed properly, and my stove will generally "starve itself" since the pellets will not "fall in" on themselves.

TSC will be replacing these pellets with a brand called "America's Fuel". When I did a Yahoo search, I could find nothing about a pellet marketed as "America's Fuel".
Does anyone have any experience with this brand of pellet?

Thanks for your assistance in advance!

j-takeman said:
I have not heard of them, Maybe post a picture of the bag so we can get a look at them.

I'd be willing to bet it's Freedom Fuel with the big American Flag on the bag.

Good ole TSC, treats pellets like mulch.

Freedom's Fuel sounds like it could be it ... short-term memory is not too good after a bad concussion with my accident!

What kind of reputation do "Freedom's Fuel" pellets have?

Status
Not open for further replies.