Anybody want to split this with me???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy118

Sep 20, 2010
NE Pennsylvania
Hello

You can get NEWP Green Supremes at Lowes for $197 a ton less 10% with military ID or moving coupon in Salem NH plus another 5% with a Lowe's charge card!! So not a real bargain for me. See price in my pic below!

e-bay add
Delivery is included for all areas within 50 miles of the 12833 zip code per mapquest. Additional mileage will be extra. If forklift is required to unload there will be an extra charge.

$212.00 per ton delivered with purchase of 24 tons

--No sales gimmicks

--Talk to a real person

You don't have to pay outrageous prices for junk pellets, simply get 4 or 5 of your friends together and order an entire truckload. We will deliver quality, name brand pellets right to you for much less than you can pick them up.

We deliver all over the upper east coast including but not limited to NY, MA, PA, CT, NH, NJ, VT, ME, DE, MD, RI

Please call 518-893-2165 to place order!!!

We also carry Dry Creek 100% hardwood, Barefoot 100 % hardwood, Cubex 100% Canadian hardwood, and Curran 100% softwood pellets. Call for details and pricing.

Carbon Neutral. Premium grade.

Low Ash .3 to .5% (PFI premium standard<1% by weight)

Moisture Content 4 to 5%
High Heat Value 7,600 - 7,900 btu per pound at 4 % moisture
Packaged in 40 lb plastic bags. 50 bags per pallet with plastic protective covering.
We are located 30 miles north of Albany, NY
Call 518-893-2165 to place order, for exact quote, or with any other questions.

Attachments

• LowesNWPsGS08202011sc.jpg
    LowesNWPsGS08202011sc.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 407
I want the one ton of hickory pellets for $750. Not. I can eat a lot of nice steaks cooked for me for $750.

While I'm all set on pellets for the next 2+ years (and wouldn't buy the NEWPs anyways...), it sparked another thought.

Has anyone ever tried to work with a mill and do a group buy?? I'd be in for 4-5 tons of Vermonts or MWP...

A buddy of mine arranged a deal for 24 tons of MWP in 2008-dirt in a bag days, what a nightmare!!!! I am sure that he would never do it again.

AVIVIII said:
While I'm all set on pellets for the next 2+ years (and wouldn't buy the NEWPs anyways...), it sparked another thought.

Has anyone ever tried to work with a mill and do a group buy?? I'd be in for 4-5 tons of Vermonts or MWP...

Its been discussed here before.
Comes down to needing a lift truck to unload,
somewhere to store them till everyone can come get them,
collecting money from everyone up front for the purchase,
and so on and so on.
PITA

Status
Not open for further replies.