Anyone burn these Keystone Pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slvrblkk

Minister of Fire
Feb 2, 2008
Northampton, PA
Stopped by the Cozy Barn today to pick-up GAP's but they were out of them. They said they sold a trailer load yesterday and are now out of them so I picked up 3 bags of Keystone instead. I couldn't find anything on the internet about them but the address on the bag points to Allegheny Pellets.

Attachments

• IMAG0117.jpg
    IMAG0117.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 224
Wow! They must have sold allot of GAP's this week, they had lots of them on Monday.
I'm liking how they burn so far, enough so that I plan on grabbing a few tons for next season.

How much are they getting a bag for the Keystones?

Madhatter said:
Wow! They must have sold allot of GAP's this week, they had lots of them on Monday.
I'm liking how they burn so far, enough so that I plan on grabbing a few tons for next season.

How much are they getting a bag for the Keystones?

$4.80 a bag......George said the pellet suppliers are sitting on a ton of inventory because of the light winter yet they refuse to drop their pricing......he was sort of referring to the Turman pellets since we were talking about stuff....he told me Turman charges him $200 a ton then he still needs to get it up here and try and make $25 a ton to make it worth while....

slvrblkk said:
......George said the pellet suppliers are sitting on a ton of inventory because of the light winter yet they refuse to drop their pricing......

If the winter continues to be mild, and winter ends early, I'd expect those suppliers to change their tune's pretty quick. And you need to be ready with some $$ to grab as much as possible....never know what next winter will bring.

imacman said:
slvrblkk said:
......George said the pellet suppliers are sitting on a ton of inventory because of the light winter yet they refuse to drop their pricing......

If the winter continues to be mild, and winter ends early, I'd expect those suppliers to change their tune's pretty quick. And you need to be ready with some $$ to grab as much as possible....never know what next winter will bring.

I'm ready...just waiting for the right deal....oink! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.