anyone by East Syracuse NY ???

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shawneyboy

Minister of Fire
Oct 5, 2010
NE PA
I got a guy who says he has taken down 30 or so trees (of considerable height) on his property in East Syracuse. I am waiting to hear back from him if I can pass his info along here. If I can would anyone be interested. He states 1/2 are hardwood and 1/2 are soft. Also he had to move the logs from the felling area so they are in 2-4 foot lengths and stripped of branches!!! Easy pickins for anyone interested.

Shawn

Tell him to keep it off Craigslist, he doesn't want to have to deal with those riff-raff :p Sent you a PM.

Contact info passed along to the 2 who wanted it. Good luck, oh and take pics so I know what could have been.

Shawn

Thanks for the tip Shawn, Jon got back to me this morning. ddp13 will have to get pics for you as he is likely going to beat me to it.

Solar - I'll likely head over there this weekend, but I have no problem splitting things up with you. No reason I should reap all the benefits from Shawn's tip. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll leave half behind for you.

Thanks again Shawn! I'll try to get you those pics.

Dave

Don't worry about me Dave, take all you need. My daughter made states in swimming, so we are in Long Island this weekend. Gives you a 2 day head start ;-)

BTW, welcome to the forum.

I am just glad someone here can use it and get it. I put an ad on CL in the Pocono's of PA and he contacted me. It (the ad) appeared in Syracuse ????

Anyway, as I said just glad someone here can get and use it. Have fun boys.

Shawn

Have fun storming the castle Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.