anyone know where I can buy Cubex in Eastern MA?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stove Place in Shrewsbury has them for $320/ton plus $115 for delivery of 1-3 tons. Seems very excessive.

Anyone have another source?

Thanks!

Lopi Yankee Bay
Burning Turman pellets this winter (1 ton so far)

No idea for where you are. I've seen pellets by the name of Northern up here that are made by the same company. Anyone know if they are the same blend pellets in a different bag or lower quality pellets. Were pricey the last time I checked.

same pellet, different bag.

davevassar said:
I'm looking as well. I want to try a few bags, I'm on the MA/CT.RI border...
BT Enterprises goes into some parts of Ma. Where are you located. I will ask some of my friends. I know they go to Springfield area.

1fireball said:
davevassar said:
I'm looking as well. I want to try a few bags, I'm on the MA/CT.RI border...
BT Enterprises goes into some parts of Ma. Where are you located. I will ask some of my friends. I know they go to Springfield area.
I would try to email BT from I've heard they getting deeper into Mass. I know they go to Ludlow.

Status
Not open for further replies.