Anyone looking for a Stihl 090AV?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crack kills..... and obviously makes you post crazy ebay ads :bug:

Its very nice and a cannon bar to boot.....But its not 4600.00 nice!

smokinjay said:
Its very nice and a cannon bar to boot.....But its not 4600.00 nice!

It better be friggen nuclear powered for that kind of wampum.

WOW for that much scratch I could get a 090,McCulloch SP125 AND a NEW Husky 3120XP & have several hundred left over!!!

But I will someday.....just hope I have the money for them before I'm too old & weak to really run them. :smirk:

Thistle said:
WOW for that much scratch I could get a 090,McCulloch SP125 AND a NEW Husky 3120XP & have several hundred left over!!!

But I will someday.....just hope I have the money for them before I'm too old & weak to really run them. :smirk:

Yea that a very big #. That cannon bar probally worth 500.00 and the saw at the very top 2500.00.......Thats giving a crazy # at 3000.00! :bug:

I think Brad Snelling over at AS has had a few of them. None priced anywhere near that ridiculous price. Thats a my wife told me I have to sell this price.

Status
Not open for further replies.