Anyones thoughts/experiences with Breckwell's "The Classic" model Pellet stove?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MainePellethead

Minister of Fire
Dec 9, 2007
Southern Maine
I am very new to Pellet Stoves. In fact so new that still looking for the right quality with a good price stove that looks not to bad either in a living room. We only have a 1260 sq. foot house on 2 floors....so bottom floor is where we are heating more(approx.) 700 sq. feet. We came across a Breckwell "The Classic" which rates up to 1500 sq. feet. Just curious if anyone has any experiences or thoughts about these stoves. I stumbled into this web site about 3 weeks ago and think its an awesome site. Have learned ALOT from peoples woes/mistakes etc. This site is absolutely great! I appreciate your thoughts....looking forward to some thoughts etc. Going to go make the final decision soon.....so thanks for the thoughts and the web site!

We have been burning a Harman Advance for the past 8 years untill I ran across a Breckwell 2000 this past summer (people bought the house and wanted it out). I switched out stoves because the Breckwell was just about brand new and am burning it this season with great results. My house is about 2,800 sq. ft. and it is doing a great job.

Thanks....been researching alot ...and leaning towards a Breckwell model. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.