are there diff company's using the same name "Fireside" for pellets ?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a retailer in the town were I work that is selling "Fireside" pellets for $170 a ton. I searched here all all I could find was reports and opinions on "Fireside Ultras"
Wondering if there gonna be the same ones or if there is another company making pellets with the "Fireside" name.
I plan on picking up a few bags tomorrow after work and see how they are.

F&F

I have only heard of “Fireside Ultrasâ€myself. But every year we seem to get new brands hitting the market and brands changing names along the way. Maybe snap a picture of the bag for the forum members. Also coundn't hurt to post the address info if you can. Usually helps track things down!

j-takeman said:
I have only heard of “Fireside Ultrasâ€myself. But every year we seem to get new brands hitting the market and brands changing names along the way. Maybe snap a picture of the bag for the forum members. Also coundn't hurt to post the address info if you can. Usually helps track things down!

The retailers website says Marth $150 a ton and Fireside $170 a ton.
Well when I called the place on my lunch break today I got a lady on the phone who spoke very little English. When I asked about the price of pellets, all I got in response was "five or two two zero for pallet" , which I assume means $5.00 per bag and $220 for a ton.

Then she said "MARTH" veddy good, want to buy pallet or bag ?
This is when the phone call ended.
F&F

Flash and Flare said:
Then she said "MARTH" veddy good, want to buy pallet or bag ?
This is when the phone call ended.
F&F

ROFLMFAO

:lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.