Okay, today was perfect outdoor weather, so I took the opportunity to reorganize the wood shed (pics of that too, will follow later today). But first, I had to drive over to my grandmother's to get some fence posts to use for stacking ends in the wood shed. Here's a shot of my truck and the back side of one piece of pasture on her cattle farm. I also took the opportunity to bring home the small stack of poplar and maple you'll see on the left side of the barn. Here's the barn where we've been working on the 2009/2010 wood supply. This is the 2009/2010 winter supply of mixed hardwoods. It's hard to tell, but there are a total of 4 rows: 3 rows that are the full length of the front row, and then a fourth row in the back that runs only 2/3 the length of the front row (and thus the three other rows). There's around 4 cord there if I'm right. And finally, these last two are the red oak we've been getting for $75 a cord. I'll let this season until the 2010/2011 season if all goes well! Edit: reorganized shed, please ignore the mess in the back.