Q&A ash vacuums

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QandA

Staff member
Nov 27, 2012
Question:

I have been searching for an ash vacuum for a pellet stove. I've searched high and low but cannot find anything. Could you give me any addresses where I may find something like this?

Answer:

The Loveless Ash Company in Price, Utah (and a good customer of Zions Bank) has developed just that. Since 1989, the company has been manufacturing and producing an ash vacuum for the home. This ash vac is a special vacuum that cleans cool to warm ashes out of a wood stove, pellet stove, or fireplace. One amazing thing about the product is that you can clean the filters without taking the lid off. And it makes no dust whatsoever while it is being used.

http://www.lovelessash.com/

Link: Loveless Ash Company

Status
Not open for further replies.