Attention Regency Dealers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fsappo

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2008
Central NY
If anyone has a Black Barcelona front for the P36 series ( I think the part # is 510-954) let me know via pm or email me at [email protected] and we'll arrange for me to take it off your hands. New or used, doesnt matter. It's discontinued, so if you have one on the floor, ship it to me and replace it with something current. You can also call me at 315-668-3939 or on my cell 315-416-6152

Frank

The shop is closed today, but they do have alot of spare new and used Regency items. I'll check Friday for you.

My place is moving (just a few blocks away), starting tomorrow. I'm sure many items will turn up that they didn't know they had - so I'll still keep an eye out for that part.

Dangit, 10 months too late!
You know no one will ask for it now...until the day after you scrap it.

I'll keep it in mind if someone has a request.

Status
Not open for further replies.