ATV Snow Ride

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
some Pics of today's trail ride, Just me and the boy but we had a great time.

First Pic just checking up on thee Old shed in the Woodland,
Big Pile of snow that slid off of the rood and piled up and pic of my Temp wall of Misc Door's and old road sign's LOL
5347330315_large.jpg

Pic from the front of shed where the winter Tarp door's seem to be holding up fine.
5347330314_large.jpg

Next we took a break to shovel some snow into the creek, The boy thought this was great fun till he threw the shovel into the creek as well, Good old Dad had to go fishing to get it back out.
5347330312_large.jpg

Pic or ATV crossing drainage outlet.
5347330313_large.jpg

and Last is the Pic of the ATV buried in the snow.
Thank goodness for Trees and trusty winch.
I had to hook to 3 differnent trees till I could get back to better area and get enough traction to move ATV under its own power.

5347330311_large.jpg

all in all we had a great afternoon out on the ATV.

Great times...Thanks for the post. Me and my boy 3 do the same thing on our Honda Rancher.

I can't wait to have kids.

My wife and I have been trying for a year and a half now. I really look forward to going out and spending time outdoors with them. I'll about guarantee your little one will remember these activities with you his entire life.

-SF

Status
Not open for further replies.