Auger problems

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugize

Aug 26, 2006
Skowhegan,Maine
Hiya, A friend of mine is having auger problems with her englander 25, she says it will go a little while then the auger stops. I asked if she may have a batch of longer pellets...she isnt sure but thinks there may be some in this batch. She bought some mwp this spring. I was wondering if anyone else knows of any problems?

Does it stop, or is it jammed....there is a difference. If it stops, how is she getting it going again??

it stops...from what she said,they take it out...make sure its clean...put it back in. They checked the motor and it tested ok. i am thinking it may be some long pellets????

Status
Not open for further replies.