Austroflamm/Rika Integra Door Removal and Gasket Replacement

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Shureimsure

Nov 17, 2021
WNY
Hello,

I'm looking for information on the best way to replace glass gaskets on this pellet stove. There seem to be three separate glass parts - each with its own gasket, and some edges appear to be missing gaskets (I'm not sure if by intent or mistake or due to wear). It would also seem this project may require removing the door (or perhaps make it easier), although I was not able to find any relevant information online or in the manual, so any piecve of advice you can throw my way would be helpful.

Some specific questions I have are:
  • is it best to remove the door and leave it on for this project?
  • if door is to be removed, what is the removal procedure?
  • does gasket need to wrap around the glass or just be attached on the interior side?
  • does gasket need to be applied to all edges of the glass or just sides + bottom?
  • any additional tips or advice you may have
IMG_20211117_162755.jpgIMG_20211117_162803.jpgIMG_20211117_162837.jpg

Thanks in advance.