Back online!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodchip

Minister of Fire
Dec 6, 2010
Broadstone England
Sorry I've been away for a while, but have had computer problems.......

Much to catch up on here, and hope everybody is keeping well.

The computer just would not boot up, and has been away for repair for 3 months.

Fortunately the repair was free, as it was under guarantee, but I half wish I had a loan of a computer for a while. Mind you, I have spent a lot of time cutting firewood instead spending half my time on here talking about cutting firewood..........
wink.gif

I was wondering what happened to you!
Welcome back!smiley.jpg

Welcome back woodchip.
You got back just in time to see the start of the slow down on the Hearth. Everyone is out doing what you were.:cool:
Or fishing, or vacay-ing, or sipping tea on the veranda, or something.

Welcome back woodchip.
You got back just in time to see the start of the slow down on the Hearth. Everyone is out doing what you were.:cool:
Or fishing, or vacay-ing, or sipping tea on the veranda, or something.

We haven't heard from Dennis for a while . . . rumor has it he sold his beloved Woodstock Fireview and is building a new stove out of 55-gallon drums AND he has decided that this whole seasoning the wood deal is just crazy so he's waiting to cut and split his wood for this winter until some time in October. In the mean time he is working on building a splitter that allows him to sit on a milk crate and split wood horizontally. ;) :)

Welcome back . . . good to hear from you.

Welcome back, Neil !!!

Pics of the split wood, or it didn't happen !!!

Jake, wake up Buddy :)

Welcome back,
Was the camera broke too?
With a statement like : "Mind you, I have spent a lot of time cutting firewood"
You have some pictures, right ? :)

Dennis is doing the bike thing, probably having a blast. I bet he stopped & showed a few guys across the US how to split vertical & why! LOL

Jake - wake up - your dreaming...

Welcome back woodchip. Any interesting reports from across the pond?

Plenty of wet and windy weather here, loads of trees down, enjoying all the Jubilee celebrations, and the buildup to the Olympics.

I'll be out touring the West Country for a fortnight's holiday from next weekend, so the camera will be busy.

Almost as busy as my axe and saw have been after the council gave permission for residents to take trees from it's overloaded yard after so many fell over in the wind............
wink.gif

I just love your british accent Woodchip...wait..am I the only one that can hear it?laughing.gif

Reactions: Jags and PapaDave
Status
Not open for further replies.