Back working again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ecocavalier02

Minister of Fire
Dec 12, 2008
ct
Back to working this week. Got a nice load of maple. Wasnt able to do any work last week as my Son was born!! couldnt have done anything anyway with the massive amounts of rain we got. got a couple leads on some tree services. hopeing to get a good contact soon. but in the meantime scrounging is going well.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 453
ecocavalier02 said:
Back to working this week. Got a nice load of maple. Wasnt able to do any work last week as my Son was born!! couldnt have done anything anyway with the massive amounts of rain we got. got a couple leads on some tree services. hopeing to get a good contact soon. but in the meantime scrounging is going well.

Congratulations on your son ecocavalier02.

Zap

ecocavalier02 said:
Thank you. def. exciting time in life.

CONGRATS! A Boy How Awesome is that?

its pretty awesome.

ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

I have all girls in my life (not a bad thing) But a Boy would make the wood thing much cooler! :) MMAUL has a pic with his boy running the splitter awesome pic. Hes around 4 years old running the lever like a pro.

smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

I have all girls in my life (not a bad thing) But a Boy would make the wood thing much cooler! :)

If you have 2 boys you have to just watch after 2 boys growing up,but if you only have 2 girls,later you have to watch out for 20 boys lol

Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

I have all girls in my life (not a bad thing) But a Boy would make the wood thing much cooler! :)

If you have 2 boys you have to just watch after 2 boys growing up,but if you only have 2 girls,later you have to watch out for 20 boys lol

Oh, My girls are knock down beautiful! (not just saying that because I am dad) Make it couple 1000. They are very independent though, and there both going to give someone a run for there money! :lol:

Attachments

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 356
I must say I'm looking forward to the day he can come with me cutting and hiking. Its def an awesome feeling. Hes my little man.

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

Oh, My girls are knock down beautiful! (not just saying that because I am dad) Make it couple 1000. They are very independent though, and there both going to give someone a run for there money! :lol:

They take after their mom?

weatherguy said:

lol that's rough. Congrats Eco. If its your first, get ready for the way you look at life to change.

SolarAndWood said:
weatherguy said:

lol that's rough. Congrats Eco. If its your first, get ready for the way you look at life to change.
It is my first. I'm def already looking at it differently.

ecocavalier02 said:
I must say I'm looking forward to the day he can come with me cutting and hiking. Its def an awesome feeling. Hes my little man.

PIC"S or it ever happened! lol

weatherguy said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

The oldest looks just like me and the youngest looks just like my sister.

smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

I have two little boys - I would have loved girls just the same, but I think I am glad I had boys. I would be worried sick about girls when they got older. Teenage boys would scare me! Good luck with them.

lfunk11 said:
smokinjay said:
Thistle said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:
its pretty awesome.

I have two little boys - I would have loved girls just the same, but I think I am glad I had boys. I would be worried sick about girls when they got older. Teenage boys would scare me! Good luck with them.

I think girl are easier to raise but defiantly wanted a boy. Cant swap them Now...lol You get what you get and dont get me wrong I love both very much!!!!!!!!!!!

smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:

Lol. I post one when I get home tonight.

ecocavalier02 said:
smokinjay said:
ecocavalier02 said:

Lol. I post one when I get home tonight.

Cool notice the trailer and wood, but you forgot the most important! lol Congrats again...IT A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

smokinjay said:

Jay, your going to have to get the door opening stance perfected. My body language says something to this effect: If you make her cry, I will make you cry and I have the ability to make you never seen again.

Congrats on the new addition to the family - that goes for both the son and the firewood. :lol:

Congrats on the son.

Glad you got your son! Priceless for sure. Just always keep in mind that in a few short years you will wonder where the time went. Life is about to speed up for you and it will continue to speed faster and faster as you age. Cripes, it seems just a few short year ago I was raising two sons. Last month my youngest grandchild turned 20 and I also found out I'm about to become a great grandfather! Yes, the time does fly by...

Congratulations!

That's awesome Dennis, congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.