Bakers Choice wood cookstove almost ready!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

djblech

Feeling the Heat
Jul 7, 2008
Bruno MN
The 8' X 14' addition to my kitchen is enclosed and sheetrocked. The chimney is enclosed in a chase up 2 stories. The Bakers Choice cookstove is in the room. I just laid the tile that will be under the cookstove. I need to install the hat channel and the durock over the 5/8" sheetrock on the wall behind the stove. Hoping to fire sometime this week. I know, I know, pictures or it didn't happen. (That will be the hardest part of this install)
Doug

djblech said:
The 8' X 14' addition to my kitchen is enclosed and sheetrocked. The chimney is enclosed in a chase up 2 stories. The Bakers Choice cookstove is in the room. I just laid the tile that will be under the cookstove. I need to install the hat channel and the durock over the 5/8" sheetrock on the wall behind the stove. Hoping to fire sometime this week. I know, I know, pictures or it didn't happen. (That will be the hardest part of this install)
Doug
yeah I wanna see some pictures.....lol....

Yeah me too on the pics. I have always wanted a wood cook stove. Just think it would be cool to have that cooking option. Pat

I don't don't get pics up soon you will owe us a pie!

Man I want a wood cookstove.

pen

I was just looking at these online and man do I want one!

Status
Not open for further replies.