Barefoot Pellets $249 - Bucks, Mont, Lehigh, Northamptom

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up... We just landed our first of many trucks of Barefoot hardwood pellets. Our current new arrival deal is $249/ton & $4.99/bag. 100% hardwood made in Troy, Pa.

As always, be safe and keep warm,

Thanks,

Joe
Bucks Pellets

Reactions: rich2500
Wish you were a little closer , I'm in Berks

Reactions: Bucks Pellets
Sounds cheap. Maybe the pellets have been subjected to moisture.
That's a reasonable concern after seeing the big box stores slash their prices on product that's been sitting out in the weather all season.
But no moisture issues with these. We store our pellets indoors out of the weather.
Barefoot is a local mill with a good product trying to compete in a changing market. We discounted our already razor thin margins on this first load so our customers have the opportunity to give them a try. We just burned a couple bags from this load. They didn't disappoint.

Wish you were a little closer , I'm in Berks
How far out from the western edge of Montgomery county are you? Touch base with us during our spring sale. We might be able to sneak your order on a truck during our summer deliveries. Also if we can round up a few more orders out your way, we can run a truck out there in the summer or early fall.

I'm between Reading and Pottstown

You are killing me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.