Best place and Price for a P68 Door?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlaskaCub

Apr 4, 2008
Interior Alaska
I had a bit of a mishap with a P68 and the door is no longer attached to the stove , can anyone tell me what to expect cost wise and or the best place to buy a new door with glass?

You could try any dealer who carries your brand stove.

Maybe some metal smith (welder)or metal repair /fab shop can repair the door. Getting a fireproof glass replaced should be less of a problem.

definately call around to a few dealers to get the lowest price. I replaced the ignitor on my P61A; a local guy wanted $159.95. I called a few other places and got it for $70.00. They dealer near me is such an overpriced SOB, I wouldn't pee in his mouth if his teeth were on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.